We Are Hiring
About this Job
Join a rapidly growing CPA firm with a fun, family-like environment! Turner & Costa, PC is currently seeking an experienced tax accountant to prepare and review returns and mentor young associates. The ideal candidate will have a strong accounting background and experience preparing complex individual returns, partnership, S-Corp and C-Corp tax returns. Business consulting/mentoring experience a plus. Our firm offers a very competitive salary and room for growth. CPA or CPA Candidate preferred.
- Preparation and/or Review of individual and business tax returns (including work papers) in accordance with the firm’s internal procedures
- Review tax information from client for completeness
- Assist Tax Associates and/or Interns where necessary
- Interact with team members to analyze and resolve accounting and tax issues
- Proactively communicate with clients and staff to build trust and foster meaningful partnerships
- A minimum of 2-3 years (5-10 years preferred) of income tax preparation and review experience in individual returns and business returns
- Outgoing personality – must be a team player
- Interested in a small to mid-sized firm
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Proseries a plus, but not required.
What you can expect from us:
- Collaborative environment focused on career and leadership development
- Family-like atmosphere
- Flexible work arrangements with generous PTO
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Health Insurance
- 401K Match
Compensation based upon experience and qualifications.
Submit Resume to email@example.com